Monday, March 22, 2010

Attract Your Ideal Life Partner into Your Life

Last Sunday, I was at the wedding banquet of my nephew and his bride.

The Master of Ceremony asked the bride on stage how she found her husband.

The bride shared that before she met my nephew, she had a check list of the qualities that she would like in her future husband. When she was able to check off all the boxes against my nephew’s qualities, she was sure that she had found her MR Right.

Well, the bride is a wise lady indeed.

I have to agree with her that my nephew is a fine young gentleman. (Yes, I know I am biased.)

My point is how many people actually have a clear idea of what they would like in a life partner?

What spiritual, mental, physical, behavioural, educational, financial, and other qualities must one’s life partner have?

Many people actually have not given this all-important matter much thought, and assumed that matters of the heart are best left to fate.

In my opinion, such an approach would not give you much chance of finding your ideal life partner, because you are not sure of what you are looking for in the first place.

Wouldn’t it be better to, like my niece-in-law, have a list of criteria of what she is looking for in a future husband?

This list of criteria will set one’s unconscious mind to work to seek out those people who meet one’s criteria.

The alternative of not having such a list of criteria is to allow MR or MS Right to go unrecognised even when s/he shows up in front of you.

Take a look at this video by clicking on the link.


Did you see the moonwalking bear on the first viewing?

If you weren’t specifically looking for it, you will miss the moonwalking bear, big and striking though it may be.

The same applies to looking for your ideal life partner. Don’t be shy to state what you want and s/he won’t escape you like the moonwalking bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment